Was it a good idea to buy a domain and start a website? Who knows. Why not medium? I don't know, I like the idea of building things from scratch.
So, reasons this site exists (is this meta?).
- I like the idea of having my own corner on the Internet, and this is more personal than a social network profile.
- It's cool to aggregate things in only one place.
- It's a good learning experience, as I usually don't work with html/css.
Reasons this site shouldn't exist.
- It's way more time consuming that I thought.
- It's ugly.
Make this section easier to read.
I'd like to have a resume section. Ideally with both an html version, and a pdf version. I'm currently using latex for the second one, but it's not really the most practical thing.
It would also be neat to have it both in English and in Spanish. Now, that's a lot of work, so I don't really know yet if I want to invest that much time.
Get rid of the second reason this website shouldn't exist.
Learn how to pick colors.
Add some graphic art.
Pick a better Youtube icon.
- I can't have a list with only one item, can I? I want this site to be responsive.
- And btw, I use zola as a static site generator, just to keep it rusty.